Hilco’s Article 9 foreclosure services help lenders conduct a commercially-reasonable processes before taking back their collateral, whether they run a value-maximizing processes to liquidate their position, or use sale processes to determine the best path to take. Our process allows a foreclosing lender to feel confident in the commercially-reasonable nature of a sale process and allows their counsel to focus on the legal details and documentation of the sale.
What We Do:
- Manage the publication of formal notice requirements
- Develop target outreach list and lead outreach
- Manage access to data room and diligence services
- Build asset specific bidding guidelines
- Manage the bidding process and sale
- Declaration of commercially reasonable sale