Hilco Wholesale Solutions assists retailers, manufacturers, and trademark holders in re-marketing unproductive, aged, and out-of-season inventory.
Leveraging Hilco’s global disposition capabilities, infrastructure, and expertise, Hilco Wholesale Solutions is able to re-market these aging merchandise assets while also avoiding channel conflict. The end result is a timely, tailored disposition program geared toward maximizing recovery and providing liquidity.
We develop customized solutions to monetize unwanted and unproductive inventory in a broad range of asset classes
- Toys & Games
- Sporting Goods
- Health & Beauty Products
- Grocery Items
- End of Season Merchandise
Hilco Wholesale Solutions partners with Channel Control Merchants to help extend the life of a product. In conjunction with CCM, we provide monetization through non-conflicting channels, operate within designated, required sales restrictions, eliminate the need for sorting, deliver international reach, and offer the recurring liquidity of a seasonal pipeline.
CCM is an ESG Centered Company, and has developed a model anchored by sustainable practices and social and economic benefit.
- Zero waste to landfills
- Extend reusability and extract value from customer returns
- Direct-to-consumer sale improves confidence in process
- Maximize cash recovery by minimizing touch points through their end-to-end solution
- Drive higher and consistently reliable recoveries through end user
- Ensure brand integrity by selling through their noncompeting stores
- Operates in underserved communities providing accessibility & affordability
- Organic and authentic DEI culture supports diverse communities with equitable & inclusive employment opportunities
- Direct to consumer helps improve the recovery process
- Provide full transparency and end-to-end reporting
- One of the few (if not only) partners in this space that is net positive to retailers’ mission to achieve zero waste initiatives
- Brand protection by not offering products in high-profile areas
With a global alternative trading network and backed by the strength of Hilco Global’s disposition capabilities, infrastructure, and expertise, our team can deliver timely, tailored disposition programs and reverse logistic solutions that maximize recovery across every consumer product discipline, minimize risk and provide needed liquidity for clients. Hilco Wholesale Solutions has the industry expertise to resolve complex situations to maximize long-term value.
Raymundo ArmendarizView Bio
Chief Executive Officer - Wholesale Solutions at Hilco Consumer - Retail
With a global alternative trading network and backed by the strength of Hilco Global’s disposition capabilities, infrastructure, and expertise, our team can deliver timely, tailored disposition programs and reverse logistic solutions that maximize recovery across every consumer product discipline, minimize risk and provide needed liquidity for clients. Hilco Wholesale Solutions has the industry expertise to resolve complex situations to maximize long-term value.View Bio
Raymundo Armendariz has been named Chief Executive Officer and Katie Feodoroff has been promoted to Senior Vice President and General Merchandise Manager Jan 12, 2022, 10:57, Hilco Merchant Resources is ...
Hilco Global and SB360 Capital Partners Engaged as Exclusive Agents in United Furniture Industries’ Chapter 11 Dispositions
Mar 07, 2023, Northbrook, IL – United Furniture Industries, Inc. (“UFI”) has engaged a joint venture of SB360 Capital Partners, LLC (“SB360”) and Hilco Global (“Hilco”) (SB360 and Hilco together ...