Reporting & Compliance Requirements
Hilco Valuation Services is a leading provider of valuations for tax and financial reporting. We work with lenders, investment firms, and corporations to expertly determine the realizable value of going concerns, tangible, intangible and other specialized business assets.
Financial Reporting Valuations
Chief Financial Officers, Chief Accounting Officers, Corporate Controllers, and Corporate Boards rely on our experienced valuation professionals to produce complex, sophisticated, and timely valuations to assist in complying with US GAAP and IFRS reporting regulations. This, ensures a seamless process that withstands the requisite compliance and regulatory scrutiny surrounding this type of work, including:
- ASC 805 – Business Combinations (Purchase price allocations)
- ASC 820 – Fair Value Measurement
- ASC 842 – Leases
- ASC 852 – Reorganizations (Fresh start accounting)
- ASC 310 – Receivables (Loan impairment)
- ASC 350 – Intangibles – Goodwill and Other (Indefinite lived asset impairment)
- ASC 360 – Property, Plant and Equipment (Long-lived asset impairment)
- ASC 718 – Stock-based Compensation (i.e. IRC 409a for financial reporting)
- ASC 946 – Financial Services—Investment Companies (Portfolio mark to market)
We also perform valuations for equivalent IFRS standards.
Tax Reporting Valuations
Our experienced team also provides a range of tax valuation services related to IRC 1060, IRC 409a, tax-efficient lease structures, as well as legal entity valuations for restructuring, reorganizations, and mergers and acquisitions.