Chelsy brings over 20 years of pulp, paper, and packaging business finance and pricing experience and a track record of successfully instituting cross-functional change that enables profitable growth through strategic and tactical execution. Chelsy has held various positions as a Cost Analyst, Sales and Marketing Analytics Director, System Controller, and Finance Director. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from Clarkson University and has continued as a lifelong learner through leadership development courses offered by the Center of Creative Leadership and Notre Dame, agile project management and change management teachings through PROS Professional Services, and Lean Six Sigma programs conducted by PwC.
Select experiences include:
- Directed evolution of revenue channel information providing VP of Sales the tools to drive $4MM of mix and margin improvement.
- Led implementation and adoption of PROS (price and revenue optimization software), generating over $3MM of annual earnings uplift within six months.
- Implemented ‘Controllable’ EBITDA bridges and daily checkbooks, slicing the Trial Balance of a $1B segment into actionable variance categories with clear business ownership and accountability.
- Applied Lean Six Sigma continuous improvement tools in commercial, service, and financial functions to support revenue and margin growth without increasing administrative headcount.
- Led Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations including Elixir Order to Cash, PCD Product Costing, AX Financials, FloQast, and JDE Edwards.
Recognition includes the Controllership Team Award for successfully integrating financial and operational systems on time and within budget, President’s Excellence Award for demonstrating working relationships at all levels of the organization, driving favorable financial performance and President’s Award for contributing value to executive leadership by assessing growth though acquisition and evaluating options for organic growth.