Chelsy Wray is a Director and financial process/revenue enhancement specialist at Hilco Performance Solutions. She has more than 20 years of pulp, paper and packaging business finance and pricing experience, and a demonstrated track record of successfully instituting cross functional change that enables profitable growth through strategic and tactical execution.
Select experience includes:
- Directed evolution of revenue channel information providing VP of Sales the tools to drive $4MM of mix and margin improvement.
- Led implementation and adoption of PROS, price and revenue optimization software, generating over $3MM of annual earnings uplift within six months.
- Implemented ‘Controllable’ EBITDA bridges and daily checkbooks, slicing the Trial Balance of a $1B segment into actionable variance categories with clear business ownership and accountability.
- Applied Lean Six Sigma continuous improvement tools in commercial, service, and financial functions to support revenue and margin growth without increasing administrative headcount.
- Led Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementations including Elixir Order to Cash, PCD Product Costing, AX Financials, FloQast, and JDE Edwards.
Prior to joining Hilco, she held industry positions ranging from Cost Analyst and Sales & Marketing Analytics Director to System Controller and Finance Director. As a lifelong learner, Chelsy has undertaken leadership development coursework through the Center of Creative Leadership and Notre Dame, agile project management and change management teachings through PROS Professional Services, and Lean Six Sigma programs conducted by PwC.
The Middle Market Business Transformation Experts