Mallory is a results-driven, analytically-minded supply chain professional with nearly a decade of experience in implementing and managing Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) and other supply chain excellence projects. Additionally, Mallory has led several internal deal diligence processes and has developed comprehensive operational deal models. She is a grounds-up, detailed thinker, and relies on facts and data to recommend and implement business process improvements.
Select experiences from her career include:
- Project management of a 2-week pre- and post-diligence for Hilco’s H19 Capital acquisition
- Developed several, SKU bottoms-up, operational deal models that drove EBITDA projections into the LBO purchase models
- Has supported S&OP transformations for several large paper and packaging companies. Drove in ~$20MM in EBITDA benefit in a single year due to improved mix management and network optimization
- Skilled at performing “rapid assessments” on companies to evaluate their financial and operational performance and provide feedback on what the company does well and its areas of weakness and associated improvement plan
- Experienced in implementing and managing network modeling tools such as Logic Net+, a Llamasoft linear optimization tool
- APICS (ASCM) Certified in Production & Inventory Management (CPIM) and Supply Chain Professional (CSCP)
Mallory has a unique perspective having worked in both an industry and a consulting role. She has cross-functional leadership and change management ability. She has been an instrumental part of many business transformation initiatives and the success of Hilco’s acquired operating companies. Mallory holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Supply Chain Management from the University of Illinois – Urbana Champaign.
University of Illinois Urbana ChampaignB.S.