Transformative B2B Health Intelligence Platform Developer
Hilco is delighted to offer the opportunity to invest in a business that has developed a transformative B2B health intelligence platform that focuses on reducing accidents caused by fatigue in safety-critical industries through smartphone-based objective monitoring (the “Company”).
Expressions of Interest Invited
- Backed by industry heavyweights and the product of £1.2m in investment to date;
- The Company offers an innovative, scalable, industry-leading fatigue measurement and management platform designed to fit seamlessly into the workflows of safety-critical businesses, addressing the chronic issue of workplace fatigue, which is responsible for 30% of safety-critical accidents;
- The Company’s innovation utilises machine learning and expert systems for objective assessments, providing an affordable, objective measure of a person’s fitness for work, offering clear answers on worker readiness while minimising operational burden on workers and managers;
- The Company’s technology measures resting heart rate and heart rate through smartphone cameras for accurate results, leveraging widespread smartphone penetration with high-quality cameras suitable for fatigue measurement;
- A proven product with integration capabilities within diverse industries and verticals, validated through a successful paid pilot with a prominent oil and gas company;
- The Company has a robust sales pipeline with engagements from 30 companies and is currently in advanced conversations with five;
- Supported by an impressive team of advisors comprising leaders in oil and gas, industrials, enterprise sales, and physiology;
- Targeting a serviceable addressable market of $66 billion, boasting gross margins exceeding 80%, showing excellent growth potential;
- Led by a competent and driven management team with considerable experience in the space;
- Currently operating with a skilled team of 11 full-time employees;
- Extensive intellectual property portfolio and significant brand equity.
Please register your interest and direct any questions in the first instance to Alexander Muir (+44 (0) 7593 562917, firstname.lastname@example.org) of Hilco, who will be able to provide access to further information on the signing of a confidentiality agreement and answer any questions you have at this stage. Terms and conditions related to the sale can be provided on request.