Leveraging Hilco Global’s deep and diversified services, we develop and implement customized strategic plans that optimize value for investors, corporations, landlords, REITs, financial/investment/turnaround advisors, and lenders. We are a unique team of experts who have managed the world’s largest and most complex real estate portfolios, have created, launched, and led public REITs and trusts, and have generated billions of dollars of value for our clients.
Our services include:
- Portfolio Optimization
- Advisory Services
- Pre/Post REO Advisory and Distressed Property Workouts
- Repositioning/Redevelopment Strategy
- Capital Investment – Co-Investment, Bridge Loans, Sale-Leaseback, Refinancing, and Distressed Debt
- Asset Valuation, Market Analysis, and Due Diligence
- Disposition Execution/Asset Sales/Auctions (Live, Online, Sealed Bid), and Marketing Strategy
- Investment Advisory – Transaction Sourcing, Underwriting, and Due Diligence
- Leasing and Property Management Oversight – Strategy, Reporting, Capital Allocation Controls and Decisions, Market Analyses, and Merchandising Curation
- Master Planning and Development Management
- Lease Advisory and Restructuring
- Acquisition/Leasing and Tenant Representation
- Data-Driven Analyses using Artificial Intelligence, Meta-Data, Demographics and/or Void Analyses
- Project and Construction Management Oversight – Pipeline Prioritization, Risk Reward Analyses
Real Estate Asset Manager Responsibilities
The asset manager considers the entire life cycle of an asset to create a strategy for each property/portfolio. Hilco Real Estate asset managers have years of experience investing and asset managing in all CRE asset classes and possess the relevant expertise necessary to maximize portfolio returns. As market conditions change, the asset manager monitors all implications to the asset and ensures that the strategy and execution concurrently evolve.
Develop and Revise Financial Strategies
The asset manager will analyze each property and identify the strengths and weaknesses of the real estate assets in their respective market and within the portfolio.
Upon completion of the analysis, the real estate asset manager develops a long term and near term strategy for each asset.
As the life cycle of the assets and markets evolves, the asset manager continuously revises the strategy to optimize value.
The Hilco Real Estate asset manager will regularly communicate with clients and all third-party vendors to implement economic changes as necessary.
Manage, Maintain and Market Properties
After investment real estate is acquired and a financial strategy has been tailored to the asset/portfolio, real estate asset management teams facilitate the following tasks:
- Hire property personnel
- Negotiate contracts
- Facilitate renovations
- Recommend upgrades
- Communicate with contractors
- Develop marketing and leasing strategies
- Execute the approved strategies and plans
- Market the real estate for disposition
Hilco Real Estate asset management provides our clients with peace of mind that their portfolio is in capable hands.
Keeping Track of Cash Flow Management
Cash flow projections are dependent on a variety of factors. It is the real estate asset manager’s responsibility to remain aware of these variables in conjunction with current market trends.
Quarterly updates are provided to our clients to help them make the best economic decisions.
The Hilco difference is that we think like an owner. Our experience was gained through hands-on and executive-level execution on the owner’s side of the table.
Larry FingerView Bio
Executive Vice President at Hilco Real Estate
The Hilco difference is that we think like an owner. Our experience was gained through hands-on and executive-level execution on the owner’s side of the table.View Bio
Hilco uniquely blends corporate resources and entrepreneurial innovation to solve complex problems in ways that are better, smarter, more efficient, and most profitable. Our team truly thrives on unlocking unanticipated value for our clients.
Alan ShawView Bio
Executive Vice President at Hilco Real Estate
Hilco uniquely blends corporate resources and entrepreneurial innovation to solve complex problems in ways that are better, smarter, more efficient, and most profitable. Our team truly thrives on unlocking unanticipated value for our clients.View Bio
We’re a team with a deep bench. Business owners and advisors know that Hilco is the one to call when you’re looking to engage an experienced, strategic partner in the real estate industry.
Neil AaronsonView Bio
Chief Executive Officer at Hilco Real Estate
We’re a team with a deep bench. Business owners and advisors know that Hilco is the one to call when you’re looking to engage an experienced, strategic partner in the real estate industry.View Bio