Real Estate Capital Deployment
Providing vast resources, tailored and flexible solutions, and synergistic acquisition financing.
About Real Estate Capital Deployment
Hilco Real Estate (HRE) can be a buyer, capital partner and/or lender in short-term real estate investment scenarios, including:
- Bridge Loans: Using HRE valuation expertise to assess collateral, we provide structured short-term loans in select situations.
- Sale-Leaseback: Capital to provide companies with flexible alternatives for asset optimization
- Banks’ Distressed Debt Buys: Collaboration with banks who are seeking to reduce their troubled debt exposure, with strategies for liquidating their real estate loan portfolio.
- Corporate Distressed Debt Buys: Uncover strategic capital sources for companies carrying debt that is meaningfully collateralized by real estate
- Liquidations: In partnership with other Hilco business unit client engagements, HRE offers alternatives when real estate sales may be a value-add consideration.
What Hilco Real Estate offers:
- Vast resources to assist with turbulent market inflection, troubled partnership situations, lender/borrower relationship stress, and time sensitive capital needs due to liquidity disruption.
- Tailored and flexible structures on properties with impaired tenancy, which are not yet stabilized or require market repositioning or financial re-engineering.
- Synergistic acquisition bridge financing to buyers of property sold by HRE’s asset sales team, including in-house valuation, underwriting and closing of transactions under tight time constraints and within a variety of complex market or property situations.
Let’s connect and work together
If your business or a business in your portfolio is facing a current challenge, our team can provide a qualified perspective and experience-based guidance toward an optimized resolution.Contact us