Hilco Global is a leader in wind-downs service related to industrial and manufacturing assets. This is predicated on our extensive experience in the sector, ability to provide customized solutions, and global network of buyers and investors. A deep understanding of the challenges faced by businesses when winding down operations, enables us to provide a structured and strategic approach to the liquidation of assets and a global network of buyers and investors helps to ensure that assets are sold at their fair market value. This maximizes the value of the wind-down process for all stakeholders.
Here are the steps Hilco Global takes in a wind-down process:
- Assessment: We conduct a comprehensive assessment of the assets and liabilities of the business. This assessment involves identifying all of the assets that need to be liquidated, as well as any legal or regulatory issues that may arise.
- Planning: Based on the assessment, we develop a customized plan for the process. This plan includes strategies for selling assets, managing liabilities, and resolving any legal or regulatory issues that may arise.
- Valuation: Our team of highly skilled industrial and manufacturing asset experts then conduct a detailed assessment and provide an accurate valuation of the fair market value for those assets to be liquidated.
- Marketing: Once the assets have been valued, Hilco Global markets them to potential buyers. Interest from our global network of buyers and investors who regularly acquire industrial and manufacturing assets, often helps to maximize the value of the assets being liquidated.
- Sales: Hilco Global manages the sales process from start to finish, including negotiations with buyers and management of asset transfer. This helps to ensure that the wind-down process is completed efficiently and effectively.
- Distribution: After the assets have been sold, Hilco Global distributes the proceeds to the stakeholders of the business, including creditors, shareholders, and other interested parties.