Award-Winning Virtual And Hybrid Events And Meetings Platform Provider
Hilco is delighted to offer for sale the business and assets of an award-winning virtual and hybrid events and meetings platform provider (the “Company”).
The Company’s enterprise-grade virtual, hybrid and in-room meetings platform integrates slide sharing, an audience response system, and analytics from presentations to personal devices instantly, enabling speakers from sectors like business, education, and training to drive audience engagement and participation analytics.
The Company’s enterprise-focused software platform for meetings and events enables companies to host engaging experiences that deliver leads and revenue, internal communications, hybrid workforce management, interactive training programs, on-demand events, and all kinds of meetings in between.
January 24, 2023 at 4 PM GMT
The salient details on the business are as follows:
- Award-winning audience engagement platform with over £10.5m investment raised to date;
- Generated revenue of over $1.4m in 2022;
- 30% YoY growth;
- Capable of serving a broad range of events, meetings and educational sessions for some of the world’s largest companies and most prestigious universities;
- Fully developed and commercialised SaaS technology that has facilitated over 5 thousand events with over 6 million attendees;
- Attractive brand and accompanying intellectual property portfolio;
- An impressive and highly-capable team.
- Technology – fully developed ISO-certified audience engagement software;
- Accompanying IP Portfolio – including a registered trade mark protecting the brand, copyright in the striking website content, domain names, social media assets and customer contracts;
- Organisational Knowledge – trade secrets and organisational knowledge covering the development of the technology;
- Customer Data – database of over 50 key customers and marketing databases of 200k+ contacts;
- Goodwill – the valuable goodwill attached to the business.
Offers are due Tuesday 24 January 2023 at 4pm GMT.
All expressions of interest and offers should be directed to Hilco in writing. Additional information and access to a virtual data room is available under NDA. The information provided has not been verified by Hilco and bidders are deemed to have carried out their own due diligence. A Bid Submission Form for submitting offers is available.
The bidder acknowledges that Hilco acts as an agent for the Company who offer for sale only what right, title and interest the Company possesses in the assets. Such sale will be without any indemnities or warranties, expressed or implied. The assets are sold “as is, where is”. VAT at 20% will be added to the price if applicable. Legal completion to occur within 5 business days of bid acceptance. Hilco’s full Terms and Conditions apply. Hilco Streambank’s full Terms and Conditions apply.