Frederic has over 20 years of experience in corporate finance, strategy, and business development in the automotive and financial services industries. He is a trusted, proven leader with a bias for problem-solving, issue resolution, process improvement, and financial results.
Select experiences include:
- Led the development of business models in support of truck & large SUV product programs at Ford Motor Company, including volume, margin, and capital investment studies.
- Implemented structural cost improvements through low-cost sourcing decisions and by leveraging the large revenue base while controlling a multi-billion-dollar annual marketing budget for the Ford & Lincoln brands
- Actively supported the development of and transition to an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system environment
- Developed five-year plans, budgets, forecasts, and select portions of SEC filings (10-Q, 10-K) as FP&A Manager over Ford’s Mobility segment. Also managed income statements, balance sheets, cash flows, and control audits, as well as oversaw capital allocation, calls on capital, cumulative investment, funding needs, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Led several corporate strategy projects (electric F-150 Lightning & Mustang Mach-E, electric vehicle charging, energy markets) and developed innovative business models and monetization solutions (pricing & product/service costing), supporting the company to become a top player in electrification, connectivity, smart mobility, and autonomous vehicles
- Managed residual risk reserve balances and lifetime portfolio of residual losses for the Premier Automotive Group (PAG) and Mazda
- Developed dashboards and scorecards for commercial lines activities and claims management of American International Group (AIG). Implemented activity-based costing tool for use in Europe
Drexel University - LeBow College of BusinessMBA
University of AntwerpM.A.
University of AntwerpB.A.