Rob is a dynamic strategy and operations professional who focuses on performance and profit improvement for privately owned companies. He has over 15 years of experience delivering exceptional value for capital providers and executive teams through growth initiatives, operational transformations, and reorganizations. Rob works closely with clients to advance strategic initiatives and enhance shareholder value.
Select experiences from his career include:
- Led a cashflow improvement plan resulting in a 44% increase in cash on hand for a family-owned metals company.
- Increased production by 33% per shift and doubled operational profit through sourcing and processing improvements.
- Increased profitability by more than 20% on all product lines through value chain optimization and inception of a quality Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) program with a privately owned industrial firm.
- Achieved post-acquisition integration success of retail and engineered steel product companies multiple times for a $2.5Bn manufacturing conglomerate ensuring realized value throughout post-acquisition activities.
- Planned and successfully led over three hundred multi-faceted missions as a Logistics Officer in the military.
Rob received his MBA from Xavier University and holds a Bachelor of Science in Business from Alfred University with a focus in Economics and Information Systems. He is a recipient of the Bronze Star Medal. Rob is an active member of the Association for Corporate Growth and the Turnaround Management Associations.