Rob is a Financial Services Executive with a proven track record with over 20 years of experience in the fields of finance, strategy and product management. Overall, he has achieved impressive results due to his collaborative nature, strong work ethic and obsession for finding a better way. Rob has a BA in Economics from the University of Michigan and an MBA in Supply Chain Management and Finance from Michigan State University.
Select experiences from his career include:
- As Treasurer for a Fortune 200 company with over $35 billion of assets, oversaw all aspects of funding, cash management, liquidity risk, bank and rating agency relationships. Led a 40+ person Treasury organization consisting of funding and analytics, operations, systems and bank relations.
- Led a team responsible for over $200 million of cost savings from 2017-2019 primarily related to negotiating financing facilities, optimizing funding plan and developing new funding strategies.
- Treasury lead for $1.8 billion Initial Public Offering, including assisting in preparation of S-1 document and the financial forecast.
- Developed forecast model for a $14 billion auto securitized receivables portfolio, resulting in year-over-year variance reduction of 86%.
- Part of team that led the sale of an auto finance company’s Canadian operations that held over $12 billion of assets.
- Negotiated and closed a $1 billion syndicated, unsecured, revolving loan with ten banking partners.
- Treasury lead overseeing the implementation of a new Enterprise Resource Planning and Treasury Management System.
- Implemented Counterparty Risk and Liquidity Stress Testing Framework. Developed a compliance dashboard that tracked all financial covenants and rating agency metrics.
Rob has experience in both public and private companies varying from small cap to Fortune 10 and experience leading large teams both domestically and internationally.